Workflow 'ISS Promotion Disconnect Process' Fails At Step 'Edit Related Item' If Account Has Greate Than 10,000 Assets
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When disconnecting a promotion for an account with over 10,000 assets, It is possible that the following error may occur:-
SBL-DAT-00500: There were more rows than could be returned. Please refine your query to bring back fewer rows.
This can be shown as follows:
- Create following structure:
> Root Product
>> Child Product.
- Create account.
- Create order, add promo1 and asset results.
- Account should now have assets of Promo1, Root Product, Child Product.
- In account summary, select Promo1 and click Disconnect.
- Once resulting quote is generated, quit application.
- Review log.
- In 'ISS Promotion Disconnect Process', at step 'Edit related Item', it queries the asset table for all assets linked to the account.
It appears to read the assets and is looking for the promotion. If the account has over 10,000 assets then the process will error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms