Open UI PS 12: Pick List LOVs Do Not Display All Values After First Selection
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.11 [IP2013] to 18.104.22.168.12 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.12 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
Customer opens a picklist; selects a value and when he tries to reopen the picklist, only the value selected in the first attempt is displayed; others values in the picklist are not displayed.
Customer expects that when he opens the picklist second time, all the values in the picklist should be displayed and not just the one selected in first attempt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to a static pick list field on any list applet
2. Click on the drop down and observe the multiple LOVs displayed in the drop down.
3. Select one of the values from the drop down
4. Without changing the focus on to another List column/ field / record in the list applet, while you are still focused on the same pick list column, click on the drop down again and observe that the value which was selected is the only value displayed.
5. Tab out of this field and come back to the same field and observe that the drop down displays all the LOV Values as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms