Siebel Search with HTTP Indexing Does Not Update 'Status Code' and 'Status Details'
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199_188.8.131.52 [IP2013] version, System Admin
Siebel Search with HTTP Indexing has been configured.
When a search category is indexed, the batch records are created and SES crawls them successfully.
However the 'Status Code' and 'Status Details' of the just indexed search category remain blank.
Once SES crawls successfully the feeds, the 'Status Code' should be set to 'Indexed' and 'Status Details' to number of records indexed.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Siebel Search functionality with HTTP Indexing approach has been configured as per Search Bookshelf guidelines
2. Navigate to Administration - Search > Search Index Settings, select a search category and click 'Index'' button.
3. The OSES schedule is launched manually or through Search Schedule Monitor (SSM) job.
4. SES crawls successfully the feeds.
5. Navigate to Administration - Search > Search Index Settings, the 'Status Code' and 'Status Details' columns of the search category remain blank.
Due to this issue, users cannot execute a search operation on the just indexed search category.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms