Unable To Run Segments In OBI
(Doc ID 1957705.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : OBIEE 11g
When attempting to run Update Counts for a specific Segment Tree
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- rebuild the segment and do a count -> ok
- add the segment to a new segment tree as eligible audience and do a count -> ok
- split the segment tree into the different brands and do a count -> ok
- split brands into the two countries and do a count -> nok error "Odbc driver returned an error (SQLSetStmtAttrW)."
- removing the split by country and do a count -> nok error "Odbc driver returned an error (SQLSetStmtAttrW)."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document