"EDIT CRITERIA BLOCK" POPUP WINDOW IS DISPLAYED INSTEAD OF "NEW FILTER" POPUP
(Doc ID 1958188.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing Campaign Manager - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Open UI with Siebel Marketing 188.8.131.52 and OBIEE 11g
While creating a segment, when we double click on a column, "Edit criteria" popup window is displayed instead of expression window (Edit Filter window)
As a consequence, the user has to select the column again in edit criteria block to give values in expression window.
1. Login to Siebel in Open UI
2. Go to Segment Designer
3. Click in "Contacts" Target Level for example
4. Select any Column in the Subject Area
5. The "Edit Criteria Block" window popup window is displayed - this is the window where Subject Area/Columns is displayed.
6. To have the "Filter/Criteria" added you have to choose the Column again "Edit Criteria Block" window
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document