SSSE Sending Calendar Invites to Removed Users
(Doc ID 1958258.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Server Sync - Microsoft Exchange Server - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  to 22.214.171.124.14 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is having a issue where the users who have been removed from the appointments are still getting the updates. They would like it to be that when a user declines the appointment that the Siebel side is updated to remove the user from the appointment as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Appointment is created in Siebel for User A with an invite to User B
2. Appointment is synced to Exchange and created in both user A and B's calendars as it should
3. User B declines the appointment and it is removed from their calendar as designed
4. In User As calendar the appointment is listed with the User B still listed as an invitee and under the tracking it lists that they declined the appointment
5. An update is done to the appointment in Siebel (anything comment or date change)
6. Appointment is synced
7. The change is reflected in User A's calendar and B is sent another invitation to accept or decline
8. In Siebel the change was made where the user B was removed from the appointment and another change was done listing this in the comments
9. The change was synced through to Exchange
10. A new invite was sent to User B even though he is still missing from the appointment on the Siebel side.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!