Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11  version, CTI
The customer has problems with activities that are generated after receiving a call from CTI. If they receive a call, the application automatically navigates to our Customer Localization view and an activity is generated without any problem. But if the user is inside a Task Based UI at the time of picking up the call, the call activity is not created.
An error occurs while trying to exit the task to go to the view of the call and the activity is not generated. The error says the task has been automatically paused.
Your task Execute Field Task Start to Finish has been automatically paused. To resume, locate and drill down on the task in your Inbox.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
setup test case:
1) In Siebel Tools publish and activate the following tasks: “Execute Field Task Start to Finish”, “Field Activity Preparation”, “Field Activity En Route”, “Field Activity Execution” and “Field Activity Invoicing”.
2) The task is enabled per default for the view “Activity List View”. You need to be in this view to see the task link in the task pane.
3) Register all tasks from 1) in “Site Map > Administration – Application > Tasks” and add the “Siebel Administrator” responsibility.
4) Setup CTI to pop to the Contact List view
5) Go to Activity Screen
6) Select the Task button on the application toolbar
7) Launch "Execute Field Task Start to Finish"
8) Wait for TaskUI to start then simulate inbound call
9) Screen pop occurs and you see the following error:
"Your task Execute Field Task Start to Finish has been automatically paused. To resume, locate and drill down on the task in your Inbox."
The CTI EventLog activity is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms