Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Facing Alignment issue in Installed Assets applet.
1) Login to the Sample Client of eCommunications.
2) Navigate to Accounts Screen -> Accounts List
3) Drill down on the account and Account Summary View.
4) Select "Installed Assets" view
5) Click Query and highlight the last field in my case the last field is Service Point but while selecting the Service point in Query mode the query space alignment is coming incorrectly. It should have covered only Service Point label but its covering both Service Point and Product Type field.
Note: This works fine in OpenUI
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms