Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Communications CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.13 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Open UI: Images of Products are not refreshed when changing Category.
You have to click in the product to get the correct images displayed.
After category change the old product images are displayed
However, we expect that after catalog change the images of the according new products must be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
Open UI application:
1. Create Catalog with Categories
BEI Cameras (Type:Buying)
-- Nicon Coolpix
-- Nicon SLR
2, Create simple products along with thumbnail images and associate to categories.
BEI Nicon Coolpix Red (red coolpix image) Category: Nicon Coolplix
BEI Nicon Coolpix Silver (silver coolpix image) Category: Nicon Coolpix
BEI Nicon D3000 (D3000 image) Category: Nicon SLR
BEI Nicon D5000 (D5000 image) Category: Nicon SLR
3. Refresh Cache
4. Add above products to price list. Refresh cache
5. Create a quote with above price list.
6. Go to Quote Catalog and observe the products in the catagoies and that images
7. Change betwee Nocin Coolpix and Nicon SLR categories.
=> Products along with images are changing accordingly.
8. Make sure Nicon SLR category is currently selected
9. Change to category in another hierarchy level (e.g. Canon category) and then back to Nicon Coolpix category.
=> Products have changed to Nicon SLR products, but still images of Coolpix products are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms