Auto Asset For Custom Fields Not Working
(Doc ID 1965620.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have created new field on Order Line item and trying to auto assetize it which is not working.
We have followed below steps to configure the fields.
1.) Updated BusComps with custom field:
- MACD Order Entry - Line Items
- Order Entry - Line Items
- Order Entry - Line Items (Simple)
- PDS Simplified Order Entry - Line Items
- Asset Mgmt - Asset
2.) Updated Integration Objects and added additional fields:
- SIS OM Order
- SIS OM Asset
3.) Updated Business Service SIS OM PMT Service with User properties
- SIS OM Asset.Line Item:SIS OM Order.Line Item Map 490 = [Custom Field]:[Custom Field]
- SIS OM Order.Line Item:SIS OM Asset.Line Item Map 405 = [Custom Field]:[Custom Field]
- Apply Must Copy Fields 12 = [Custom Field]:[Custom Field]
In logs we can see while SIS OM PMT Service Apply method get called with correct value, but the output of the method does not have the correct value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|