Credit Card Type JCB Accepts Dummy Visa Credit Card Number
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Card Type JCB accepts the dummy Visa credit card number 4111111111111111.
Other dummy numbers that are not meant for JCB are working, as expected, by displaying the following error message:
Paypal is used for authorization of the credit card.
Numbers used are given in the website http://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/vhelp/paypalmanager_help/credit_card_numbers.htm
Credit Card Type JCB should not accept the dummy Visa credit card number 4111111111111111.
1. Login to Call Center application.
2. Navigate to Quotes Screen.
3. Create a new Quote
4. Add a line item, make sure the pricing is greater than $0.
5. Click on the Payments Tab.
6. In the Payment Details List Applet, click New.
7. Notice that Sequence, Transaction Amount and Payment Method are pre-populated.
8. Make sure Payment Method = Credit Card and Payment Type = JCB.
9. Enter the values in the fields, as given:
Payment Method = Credit Card
Payment Type = JCB
Credit Card# = 4111111111111111
Expiration Month = 7
Expiration Year = 2015
10. Save the record.
Result: The record is saved without displaying any error message(s).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms