New Order Is Not Using The New Changed SIM Number After Quick Change SIM
(Doc ID 1967980.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.2 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Log into the application
2) Click on customer directory screen and query for an account.
3) Drill down on the account to navigate to Customer dashboard view.
4) Click on the Action Launch pad button and Click on Quick change SIM.
5) From drop down select a SIM number and enter a new number in the text box and click on Submit
6) A new order gets created to track the changed SIM number.
7) Go to order screen and query on this Order number and check the line items, the service ID field should reflect the new SIM number.
Actual: Its reflecting the old SIM number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document