Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 126.96.36.199.11 [IP2013] to 188.8.131.52.2 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206.11 [IP2013] version, CTI
When attempting to execute a consultative transfer from agent A to agent B, when agent A completes the consultative transfer agent B get the error ""An error has occurred finding your prior place in the system. Please try a new query.(SBL-DAT-00252)" and he is not send to the expected view.
The issue start to appear after upgrade from Siebel 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Agent1 and Agent2 are logged into CTI and are having Ready status.
2. Agent1 gets a call and after picking the call the view navigated to Contacts View with Single Match contact found CTI status
3. Clicked on Create SR button. View navigated to Service Request View with a new SR being created.
4. Provided mandatory fields and clicked on Assign button and assigned to a position.
5. Clicked on Consultative transfer button on CTI tool bar and selected Agent2 from Agents pop up applet.
6. Call transferred to Agent2 and answered by Agent2. View navigated to Contacts List view with status Single match found.
7. Agent1 clicked Complete transfer on CTI toll bar. Error observed on Agent2 screen saying
"An error has occurred finding your prior place in the system. Please try a new query.(SBL-DAT-00252)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms