Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using an Aggregate View in a Mobile Application, in IPad or IPhone, the aggregate View Dripdown does not function as it should. In 188.8.131.52, after selecting a different view, the view is updated, but the Dropdown control shows a value of the first value in the list. In 184.108.40.206, the Dropdown control shows the correct value, but the View is not updated to the reflect the new view. For 220.127.116.11, Error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaultViewName' of undefined visibilitydropdownpmodel.js" shows up in the Console.
This same functionality is working as expected in Mobile when using Safari or Chrome (In Chrome User Agent Mode).
Since ePharma is already configured to be Open UI Mobile, the problem behavior was reproduced using ePharma Application.
1) Identified "ePharma Account Mobile" as the screen that is in use in ePharma Mobile.
2) Identified "Pharma Account List View - Mobile" as the list applet in the Account view on this application.
3) Changed the Project on the Screen and the View to AATest project, which is a locked project.
4) In Tools, find the View 'Pharma Account List View - Mobile' . Create a copy of the view, and change the Visibility Applet Type of the new view from Sales Rep to All. Named new View Pharma Account List View - Mobile - ALL
5) Select the 'ePharma Account Mobile' screen.
6) In the Screen View list, change the Type for the 'Pharma Account List View - Mobile' from Detail View to Aggregate View
7) Create a copy of the record for the 'Pharma Account List View - Mobile' screen view, and change the View on this new record to the new view you created in Step 1)
8) In the Screen Views list, modify the Viewbar Text and Menu Text for the two aggregate views to 'My Accounts' and 'All Accounts', respectively
9) Revise the sequence numbers for the records in the Screen Views list in Tools to reflect the newly added aggregate view for All Accounts. Set the new View as sequence 2, and moved the other applets to higher sequence numbers.
10) Compile the AATest project.
11) Added the new view to the User's Responsibility.
12) Opened ePharma Mobile using Chrome with User Agent set to IPad.
13) Navigated to Accounts tab.
14) See the 'M" from My Accounts in the Aggregrate dropdown.
15 Click on the Dropdown and select All Accounts
16) See the Applet refresh, and the "A" in the Aggregrate Dropdown, and then quickly see the "A" for All Accounts change to "M" for My Accounts, even though the screen is for the All Account.
Reproduced the problem behavior.
Tested same in 18.104.22.168.4, and see a different behavior where in IPad, the selection of the All Acounts does update the dropdown to the All Accounts pick, but did not update the Applet to reflect the different visibility.
Console is showing the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaultViewName' of undefined visibilitydropdownpmodel.js?_scb=22.214.171.124_SIA__ENU:35(anonymous function)visibilitydropdownpmodel.js?_scb=126.96.36.199_SIA__ENU:35SiebelAppFacade.BasePM.x.OnControlEventpmodel.js?_scb=188.8.131.52_SIA__ENU:38(anonymous function)jqmvisibilitydropdownprenderer.js?_scb=184.108.40.206_SIA__ENU:38jQuery.event.dispatchjquery.js?_scb=220.127.116.11_SIA__ENU:3074elemData.handle
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms