Unable to Type a Value in the Attribute Value field in the Action Set of Bulk Requests
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot enter values for attribute with type FreeForm (Date, Number or Text).
1) Create a Freeform attribute and the Type can be Date\Number\Text.
2) Create an asset to edit with Bulk Requests .
3) Try to change the attribute value using Bulk Request.
- Action Code: Update
- Product: Created Product
- Attribute: Freeform Attribute
- Attribute Value : Type in a new value
The attribute Value is cleared and Bulk Request cannot be submitted.
This does not happen for attributes of type Enumerated. In this case a (translated) value can be selected from the Attribute Value field picklist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms