Unable To Type A Value In The Attribute Value Field In The Action Set Of Bulk Requests
(Doc ID 1970678.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA  and later
Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot enter values for attribute with type FreeForm (Date, Number or Text).
1) Create a Freeform attribute and the Type can be Date\Number\Text.
2) Create an asset to edit with Bulk Requests .
3) Try to change the attribute value using Bulk Request.
- Action Code: Update
- Product: Created Product
- Attribute: Freeform Attribute
- Attribute Value : Type in a new value
The attribute Value is cleared and Bulk Request cannot be submitted.
This does not happen for attributes of type Enumerated. In this case a (translated) value can be selected from the Attribute Value field picklist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document