Ineligible Products Cause Issue in Product Configurator When Remote Product Configurator Enabled
(Doc ID 1970766.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a product is customized which has an ineligible product, if you change the ineligible product and then make other changes, the ineligible gets selected again. This only happens when the Remote Product Configurator is enabled.
This can be shown as follows:
- Start with the remote product configurator parameter set to false on the object manager.
- Import the attached product model.
- For product VoIP check the "Check Eligiblility" flag and "Inclusive Eligibility" flag.
- Release the objects.
- Create sales order.
- Add product CP2. This should add VoIP.
- Click customize.
- Warning message put up. Click Proceed.
- Select VoCA product via radio button.
- Click on tab Hardware.
- Click on tab Technology.
- Product VoCA is still selected.
- Change the remote product configurator flag to true.
- Restart environment.
- Repeat test.
- After clicking on tab Technology, product VoCA is not selected, VoIP is instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|