Email Template Response Forms Cannot Be Inserted in CKEditor in IP 2014 or IP 2015 in Open UI
Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] to 188.8.131.52.8 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel Marketing - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.2 [1P2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using OpenUI IP 2014 or IP 2015 and trying to edit an email template the substitution fields or response items are not inserted in the Email and Web Treatment editor.
The same works if High Interactivity is used or when using previous versions of Siebel.
1. Log in to Siebel Marketing
2. Navigate to Offers
3. Create a new Offer
4. Drill into the new offer, and create a new treatment of type Email
5. Click on the Treatment Name, this should take you to the Email Offer Detail View
6. On the Email Templates Applet, add a new template
7. On the bottom HTML Applet, you should see the CKeditor
8. Click on the Categories drop box and select a Category (e.g. Merge Fields). Note that the label of the drop box changes
9. Click on the Items drop box and select a merge field. Note that the label of the drop box changes
10. Click on the Insert button. Nothing is inserted and the labels of the drop boxes are reset.
11. This happens similarly with the content rule block below. Nothing is inserted and the drop box label are reset.
12. The expected behaviour is for the drop boxes to retain their labels and the appropriate text be inserted into the email
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms