Quote/Order Line Items are Created with Wrong Action Codes from Webservices WSDisconnectAssetToQuote or WSDisconnectAssetToOrder
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 184.108.40.206.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Disconnected promotion components need to have same action code with webservice SISOMDisconnectWebService-Quote as in UI. However all components are disconnected with action code = Update. The webservice call should be able to properly disconnect an active or suspected asset with the correct action codes. This is causing wrong action codes getting added to the line items.
- Create an asset with a promotion and a component. Action for the component is defined as "Disconnect" in the promotion definition.
- Call webservice SISOMDisconnectWebService-Quote and disconnect the promotion
- A new quote is created with
- promotion and action code = Delete
- component and action code = Update
--> This is wrong. The action code needs to be set based on the promotion definition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms