Auto Entitlement Button On Agreement Line Items Ignores Hours
(Doc ID 1984931.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Siebel Field Service - Version 126.96.36.199.11 [IP2013] and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an entitlement under Agreement using Auto Entitlement button, it populate timestamps as 12:00:00 AM and date are same as agreement, for entitlement's Start and End fields. One of the business process (PM Engine) uses timestamps and it is resulting in fallout.
Please advise if it is vanilla behavior and how this can be modified it to get same timestamp as on agreement.
Auto Entitlement button populates the same timestamp as agreement's Start and End date and time.
The 'Auto Entitlement' button is not in Field Service application, but it is there in Siebel High Tech and Industrial Manufacturing (HTIM) application.
1. Log into vanilla htim_enu application as SADMIN.
2. Activate workflow process 'FS - Create Entitlement' in Site Map > Administration - Business Process > Workflow Deployment.
3. Reload Runtime Events in Site Map > Runtime Events Administration
4. Create an entitlement template in Site Map > Administration - Contract > Entitlement Templates. And add a product in 'Service Product' tab.
5. Create an account.
6. Drill down account, and in Contacts tab create a new contact for the account.
7. Create a new agreement, set Account field to the account in 5, Start = 11/18/2014 06:20:22 AM, End = blank.
8. Drill down on agreement to 'Line Items', add the same product as in 4. The 'Auto Entitlement' button becomes visible. Click on the button, it will create an entitlement in Entitlements tab. The Start = 11/18/2014 12:00:00 AM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!