Smart Part Number is not automatically updated after completing Product Configurator
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  to 220.127.116.11  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Siebel application 18.104.22.168, Smart Part Number is not automatically updated from 2nd time after completing Configurator:
(1) Go to [Sales Orders]->[Line Items] view.
(2) Add a line item with a product which has a dynamic Smart Part Number setting.
(3) Click 'Customize' to launch Product Configurator.
(4) Change any attribute which is supposed to update Smart Part Number.
(5) Click 'Complete' button to close the product configurator.
(6) You will see that Smart Part Number is automatically updated.
(7) Repeat from (3) to (5) again, this time Smart Part Number is no longer automatically updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms