Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Date Format that appears in the warning messages on assets for future-dated orders is not the same as the date format that is used throughout the application
1. Drill down any Account which has an Asset ( if none create an asset for existing account)
2. Click "Modify" on an existing Asset -> Quote\Order gets created.
3. Click Auto order on that quote -> An order gets created
4. Go back to Account used in Step 1
5. In 'Installed Assets' view select the Asset used in Step 2.
A Warning icon is displayed near the modify button. This warning is about future dated orders but the date that is shown in the error message is not the same format as the date used in the application.
Date is appearing in 'mm/dd/yyyy' format even if application is using the 'dd/mm/yyyy' format.
Please see screenshot below:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms