No Deletion of Wrong Content in Fields With Pick Applets when Using Tab Key for Navigation
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect values entered in pick applet field is not getting cleared when the user decide to cancel the operation.
- Open the response list under "Campaign Management" --> "Track Results" --> "Responses".
- Open a new data row in this response list with Ctrl + N.
- Move forward with the tab key to the first field with a pick applet.
- Type a character string or one character in this field, which fits to no data in the pick applet
- Press the tab key as if you would like to go to the next field. --> The pick applet is opened.
- Use the "Cancel" button of the pick applet.
- Observer that the next field is already in focus, but the content which was inserted in step 4 remains in the previous field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms