Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.10 [IP2013] to 18.104.22.168.17 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2014] to 126.96.36.199.18 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.17 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] to 16.9 [IP2016] [Release V16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to save the New Record within a Pick Applet when a Multi line is entered in a TextArea Field.
The PickApplet keeps Popping up all the time untill the Multiline in the TextArea is changed to a Single Line.
This issue is happening only with OpenUI and works fine with HI.
1) Under Contact BC, Create a Field "Test Address Id" pointing to Join-S_OPTY_CON.
2) Create a new Join "Test Join Address" pointing to Table S_OPTY_XM and set the source Field to "Test Address Id".
3) Under Contact BC, Create a Pick Applet Field "Test Street Address" pointing to the Join "Test Join Address".
4) Create Pick Maps for Field "Test Street Addrss".
5) Create a new Pick BC "Test Address Pick BC" pointing to Table "S_OPTY_XM".
6) Create a new PickList "Test Address PickList" pointing to BC "Test Address Pick BC".
7) Create a new Pick Applet "Test Address Pick Applet".
8) Try creating a new Record in the Pick Applet by entering Multiline in the TextArea Field and click save.
9) Pick Applet keeps Popping up all the time and does not allow user to save the Record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms