Using Keyboard Only Will Not Close Columns Displayed Pop Up
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.14 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users should be able to use the keyboard buttons to close the pop up applet; however, using only the keyboards is not working when selecting the "Columns Displayed" option from Menu.
1. Launch application (For example: Launch Call Center Open UI using Internet Explorer 11).
2. Go to Accounts, then select Accounts List.
3. Click Applet Level Menu button, then select Columns Displayed.
Note the Available Columns and Selected Columns toggle applet.
4. Try using the keys (Tab, Arrow keys, Enter key) on the keyboard to select the X to close pop up.
5. Try using the keys to select the Buttons: Reset defaults, Save, Cancel.
Result: The pop up applet does not close using the keyboard. You can see the buttons and areas selected; however, you cannot close the applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms