Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.4 [IP2014] to 15.17 [IP2015] [Release V8 to V15]
Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Open UI application when a user performs searches using the Find feature and then drills down from the results applet the destination view displays empty applets. The issue is not seen HI application.
This issue occurs when a detail view (with "Sales Rep" visibility) is set as 'Drilldown View' for a Find object. For example standard Find object 'Contact' that has the 'Drilldown View' property set to "Contact Detail View".
The problem is observed with the records the user cannot see in view "My Contacts" (where the visibility type is "Sales Rep").
When a search is performed with this Find object these records are retrieved in the find results applet but when you drill down from these records they are not visible in the destination view. The view is loaded but is empty.
1. Go to "My Contacts" view and create a new record with "TEST" as last name and first name.
2. Open the Search Center and choose the Find entry "Contacts".
3. Click the "Find" button to run a search.
4. In the find results applet drills down from the "TEST" record:
> You access the "Activities" detail view in the "Contacts" screen
> The "Test" contact record is displayed
5. Go to the "Coverage Team" detail view.
6. In the child list applet click the "New" button and add a new position (different from the existing "Siebel Administrator" position) for example "Proxy Employee".
7. In the child list applet delete the existing "Siebel Administrator" position.
8. Go back to "My Contacts" view:
> The "TEST" contact is not longer visible.
9. Open the Search Center and choose the Find entry "Contacts".
10. Click the "Find" button to run a search.
11. In the find results applet drills down from the "TEST" record:
> You access the "Activites" detail view in the "Contacts" screen
> The view is empty (The "Test" contact record is not displayed)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms