OPEN UI: Next Button On Smart Script Does not Work First Time.
(Doc ID 1991722.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 126.96.36.199.8 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.8 [IP2013] version, SmartScript in OpenUI
If the last answer of the question is of type 'Radio Button'
Select a value in the Radio Button
Click on Next button
It doesn't work for first time
Have to click on Next second time to navigate to next question.
The button should work on first click.
The behavior can be reproduced in Firefox doing the following:
1. Create a SmartScript with a Radio button Answer control as the last Question on a Page
2. Launch the SmartScript
3. On the first Page select an answer for the radio button
4. Click "Next", nothing will happen
5. Click "Next" again and the SmartScript will go to the Next page
- This ONLY happens with Firefox, this works in Chrome
- On step 4 above you can click anywhere in the application and then click the Next button and it will work
- It is not just the Next button effect, any button requires a click somewhere in the application before it will work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document