Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ExecuteQuery or Query/Go button can be clicked multiple times, this leads to the following unexpected behaviors:
- multiple tasks are spawned using the same SRN
- SWEC is not properly incremented leading to the following error in the SWSE log:
ProcessPluginRequest ProcessPluginRequestError 1 0000000455090078:0 2015-03-18 17:03:54 6426: [SWSE] Error Message 0 : error 7668532 : The request id is invalid or out-of-sequence
- Number of available OM threads can get depleted
- OM can crash due to lack of memory
- User receives "The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties..." error, session gets timed out.
- User is kicked off the application and need to relogin
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms