Empty Order is Created when a Commitment Penalty is Rejected During Disconnect Process
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.12 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Disconnect button is pressed on an Installed Asset a pop-up message will appear if a Commitment is broken. The user will have the option to Accept or Reject. If he presses 'Accept' he is sent to a new Order with all the correct Line Items. However if he presses the 'Reject' button he stays on the same view but an empty Order is created.
1. Create a Root Product
2. Create a Promotion and check 'Track as Agreement' flag
3. Add the Root Product to the Promotion with Min\Default = 1
4. Create an account of Type Residential
5. Create an order and associate the account
6. Add new Promotion to the Line Items which also adds the Root Product.
7. Set the Status to 'Complete' for the line items and Auto-Asset.
8. Go to Installed Assets, select Promotion and hit 'Disconnect'. Select Continue in DueDate Popup, Penalty popup will appear.
9. Select Reject and note nothing happens in the UI but if you query the Orders List Applet you will see a new Order was created with no line items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms