Values In Pick And MVG Fields Not Visible After Selecting In New/Query Mode
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.5 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2013] version, Configuration - General
The field value should be shown as soon as it picked in the field.
The field value is not shown when it is picked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools
2. Query for the view Account List View.
3. Inactivate applet SIS Account Entry Applet in the View Web Template Items.
4. Change the Applet Mode to Base for the applet SIS Account List Applet.
5. Query for the applet SIS Account List Applet.
6. In the Applet Web Templates Change the Type to New from Edit.
7. Create a Control with the below properties and map the control in the web layout
Name = Parent Account NameCTRL
Cation Override= ParentCTRL
Field = Parent Account Name
HTML Type = Field
Pick Applet = Account Pick Applet
8. Compile the applet and View.
9. Login to HI Application.
10. Navigate to Accounts List View.
11. Click on the New Button
12. In the New mode, click the pick applet icon on the ParentCRTL and select a record.
13. The value is not visible in the field where as the value can be seen in the List Column field Parent which is based on the same BC field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms