DATA QUALITY - BLANK VIEW ON SAVING A DUPLICATE RECORD IMPLICITLY IN OPEN UI
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.8 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : IP16.0 version, Open UI,
After Creating the Contact Record with duplicate contact values in the Contact Screen and click on any sub View then the view is disappeared and also Potential Duplicates Pop up is not rendered.
The Sub View should appear once the User clicks on Sub View tab from Contacts Screen also the Potential Duplicates Pop up should appear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Once log into the Siebel OpenUI application having DeDuplication enabled.
2. Go to Contacts and click on New Record
3. Enter all the required fields and also fill duplicate values for First Name and Last Name.
4. Once the contact record is filled with all the mandatory fields, click on any other Sub View.
5. The Sub View is not loaded successfully, instead a blank view is displayed and also the Potential Duplicates Popup is not displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms