Control with IME user prop causes 4-5 seconds delay when coming back from other application
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field controls with IME user prop causes a performance issue:
(0) Open an Excel application. Also IME toolbar has to be apart from OS task bar.
(1) In Siebel Tools, go to [Applet] and select 'SIS Account Entry Applet'.
(2) Go to [Applet]->[Control] and select 'Location'.
(3) Go to [Applet]->[Control]->[Control User Prop] and add a record as follows:
(4) Compile SRF file.
(5) Login to Siebel application and go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view.
(6) Click 'Site' control on the lower form applet.
(7) Click Excel application.
(8) Come back to 'Site' control. The Siebel main window freezes for around 4 - 5 seconds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms