Add Attachments in TBUI: Different Behavior in Open UI and High Interactivity (SBL-DAT-60241) (SBL-DAT-00382)
(Doc ID 1996280.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] to 184.108.40.206.11 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.5 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11  version, Task Based UI
When adding Attachments in Task Based UI (TBUI), there is different behavior in Open UI compared to High Interactivity.
In Open UI, it is not possible to add more than one attachment with the same name in succession.
It is possible to add more than one file with the same name if an attachment with a different file name is added between the two same file names.
Launch the application in Open UI:
1. Click on Service Request
2. Go to My Service Request
3. Drill down on SR
4. Click Tasks icon
5. Click TBUI Attachment
6. Click new file button in lower applet
7. Select File: (Example: Siebel_03)
8. Press Next Button
9. Press Previous Button
10. Click new file button in lower applet
11. Select Same File: (Example: Siebel_03)
12. Press Next Button
13. Press Previous Button
14. Click new file button in lower applet
15. Select Same File: (Example: Siebel_03)
16. Press Next
17. Press Submit.
Result: An error displays when you press the Submit button, only allowing you to add the same filename one time.
High Interactivity and Open UI differences:
1. High Interactivity allows adding the same file name in succession.
2. Open UI will not add the same filename in succession: there is no message. The same filename can only be added if navigating to another view or adding a different file name during the process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document