Field Cannot Be Updated From Browser Script When It Is Read-only On Applet Level In OpenUI
(Doc ID 1997751.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.10 [IP2013] version, Siebel VB / eScript / COM
In Open UI when a control is set to read only (BC level field is read/write enable) browser script using SetFieldValue fail to update the field.
When script is calling SetFieldValue on active field that is read/write enabled on BC level, the field value should be set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Activity Form Applet, set the Connects control to read only
2. Add to the applet the following browser script:
function Applet_PreInvokeMethod (name, inputPropSet)
if(name == "WriteRecord")
3. Compile and run the Fins application as Open UI enabled.
4. Go to the activity list view and verify the comment control is read only.
5. edit the activity and save the record.
6. The expected TEST value might be visible now but will not be there when requiring the applet.
In HI it is working as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document