Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.10 [IP2013] version, Siebel VB / eScript / COM
In Open UI when a control is set to read only (BC level field is read/write enable) browser script using SetFieldValue fail to update the field.
When script is calling SetFieldValue on active field that is read/write enabled on BC level, the field value should be set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Activity Form Applet, set the Connects control to read only
2. Add to the applet the following browser script:
function Applet_PreInvokeMethod (name, inputPropSet)
if(name == "WriteRecord")
3. Compile and run the Fins application as Open UI enabled.
4. Go to the activity list view and verify the comment control is read only.
5. edit the activity and save the record.
6. The expected TEST value might be visible now but will not be there when requiring the applet.
In HI it is working as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms