Drilldown on Product Name in the Quote Catalog View is Not Working Consistently
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Siebel OpenUI 126.96.36.199 application drilldown does not work properly on Product Name in the Quote Catalog view.
Here is the scenario to reproduce the issue.
1) Create a new Product Catalog.
2) Create 1 Category C1 in the Catalog.
3) Create child Category C2 under C1 (category created in step 2).
4) Add some products to the category C2 created in Step 3.
Note: Please notice that the root category C1 do not have any products and only C2 has products.
5) Now once the user goes to the Quote Catalog view, by default the C1 is loaded and no Products are displayed as nothing has been added to C1.
6) Expand C1 tree to go to C2, the products are visible. But if the user tries to drill-down on the Product name nothing happens.
Now when adding a product to C1 for testing so that when the product catalog loads C1 displays some products in first category by default, the drill-down works.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms