OBIEE within Siebel Shows a Timeout Pop-up If User is Working Exclusively on OBIEE Content in Open UI
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206  version, Configuration - General
With a timeout setting of 30 minutes for Siebel application, if user is continuously working on OBIEE reports for 30 minutes in integrated environment, a pop-up is displayed the moment another Siebel screen is accessed in 31st minute. This happens in Open UI only.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Siebel with authorised credentials.
2. Navigate to Sitemap > Answers.
3. Create any report in OBIEE Answers.
4. Continue working on the same page for 30 minutes.
5. Step off from OBIEE content by accessing any other Siebel screen on 31st minute.
6. Pop-up with a message of idle session is shown. User is forced to log-out and re-login to continue normal work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms