Static Applet Toggle and Dynamic Applet Toggle In the Same View Is Not Working
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.15 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.15 [IP2013] version, Configuration - General
Toggle Applet Does not Display the Data in Open UI
Toggle Applet should display proper data in Open UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a clone of applet Activity Plan Action Applet and name it as Activity Plan Action Applet-Toggle
2. Create a clone of applet Activity Plan List Applet and name it as Activity Plan List Applet-with Template(Oppty Action)
3. Add the dynamic toggle applet Activity Plan Action Applet-Toggle in applet Activity Plan Action Applet with below properties:
1. Auto Toggle Field : Type
2. Auto Toggle Value: Administration.
4. Add the static toggle Activity Plan List Applet-with Template(Oppty Action) in applet Activity Plan List Applet.
5. Compile the applets.
6. Login to Application
7. Navigate to Opportunity --> Activity Plans
8. Create a Activity Plan with template as Oppty Action
9. Create Activity --> with type as Administration.
10. Create another Activity Plan with template as Temp1
11. Create the Activity with type as Alert.
12. In the Action Plan toggle using static toggle.
13. Move to the next record.
14. Toggle back using the static toggle.
15. The Activity Plan applet goes blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms