Linked Item Based On Context Variable Is Blank When Configurator Is Called.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new field 'CUSTOM FIELD' is added to the variable map "Cfg Eligibility Variable Map - Context" to retrieve its value as a Context Variable in Linked Item.
The custom field has been added to the following Integration Objects, along with according Business Componets:
- Integration Object: "7.7 Order Entry Integration Object" > Integration Component: "MACD Order Entry - Orders" and
- Integration Object: "SIS OM Order" > Integration Component "MACD Order Entry - Orders".
The Linked Item is defined a follows:
Context Variable=CUSTOM FIELD
Default Value =
But the value of the Linked Item is not retrieved in the Configurator.
We expect that the Linked Item should be filled with the value of our custom Field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create custom field on Order Header
- Add custom field to variable map Cfg Eligibility Variable Map - Contex
- Add field to Io"7.7 Order Entry Integration Object" -IC-"MACD Order Entry - Orders" and the IO "SIS OM Order ",IC"MACD Order Entry - Orders"
- Add the Linked Item based on Context Variable to your Product Definition.
- Run Configurator, but Linked Item is not set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms