Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.16 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expression computation for CanInvokeMethod User Property is not working for applets based on class CSSFrameListRetailOrder which is subclass of CSSFrameList
Steps to reproduce:
- Add new button on Activity List Applet With Navigation (CSSFrameListRetailOrder)
- Set the property Method Invoked for the control to MyMethod
- Add new applet user property: Name = CanInvokeMethod: MyMethod / Value = IIF(1=1, TRUE, FALSE)
- Compile and test the changes, Applet button is not Enabled.
- Change applet class to CSSFrameList, compile and test the changes
- Button is enabled.
Class Hierarchy: CSSFrameList > CSSFrameListBase > CSSFrameAlarmList > CSSFrameListRetailOrder
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms