Missing Days Seen in October in Dispatch Board in Open UI when Scrolling Backwards
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 SIA  version, Field Service
Using Open UI
When scrolling through the Dispatch Board in Open UI for dates in the October 20-25th range missing days can be seen.
Days should not be missing when scrolling through.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Leave the User Preferences > Dispatch preferences as standard
- Log in to Siebel Service in Open UI mode as SADMIN
- Go to Dispatch Board > Dispatch Board
- Select a Service Region (if one is not set up, please set one up)
- Select a date in October (e.g. Sunday 18th October 2015)
- Use the horizontal scroll bar to scroll through the days until you see say Saturday 24th October 2015)
- Now scroll backwards gradually checking through the day/date in the Dispatch Board.
- You will see that a day is missing. This doesn't happen every time. If not, scroll forwards a couple of days and try again.
- In my instance the days show:
Saturday 24th October
Friday 23rd October 2015
Wednesday 21st October 2015.
Thursday 22nd October was missing in the Dispatch Board
- The issue seems to occur for dates in October. It occurs for 2014, 2015 and 2016 (probably others too). The missing dates are normally in the 20th October - 25th October range.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms