Column Displayed Feature Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2006429.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 188.8.131.52.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer having issues with Columns Displayed feature.
(1) Log into UAT OUI
(2) Go to the Call Reports-WB screen
(3) In the list applet, click Menu->Columns Displayed
(4) Select three columns in the left box (Available Columns) and click the right arrow to move them to the right box
(5) In the right box (Selected Columns), use the vertical scroll bar to scroll down and up
(6) Select one column in the right box (Selected Columns) and click the Move to Top button
(7) Attempt to select a different value in the right box (Selected Columns)
User should be able to use the Right-side box (Selected Columns).
User can't access or modify columns in the Right-Side box and it is hung.
Note:- It is happening across application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!