Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 184.108.40.206  to 220.127.116.11.16 [IP2013] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using F9 with SIebel Email Client running OpenUI mode the DisplayEmailBody control height is not getting increase after change the control properties HTML Width and HTML Height in the Send Communication Applet applet, DisplayEmailBody control.
Customer expect to see a larger DisplayEmailBody like in Siebel High Interactivity mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools.
2. Select the Send Communication Applet applet
3. In Controls select DisplayEmailBody
4. Increase the default values for HTML Width (default 606) and HTML Height (260) to higher value to increase the size of the control on the applet
5. Compile the Send Communication Applet into new SRF and deploy it.
6. Login in Siebel OpenUI and click F9, make sure you are using Siebel Email Client.
7. Check the size of the Body control, the height does not increase.
8. Login in Siebel using HI mode, you can see the control increasing the size in width and height.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms