Crash When Running reset_server or cleansync Commands
(Doc ID 2007213.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.4 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.4 [IP2014] version, Linux platform
a) When executing reset_server or cleansync utilities, below error is displayed.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
b) A core and a callstack files are generated, i.e.: core.13583 and callstack_13583.txt
c) The call stack is similar to the below:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Resource siebel server environment variables, i.e.:
2. Run reset_server or cleansync commands, i.e.:
reset_server -e esia81 -M app01
cleansync -f $SIEBEL_ROOT/sys/osdf.esia81.app01 -d
3. It fails with below message:
4. The core and callstack files are generated.
5. Even though the commands crash, the osdf.* file is removed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document