Sub Tab Order Not Changed For Responsibility As Defined In View Tab Layout
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customizing tabs based on responsibility, the tab that is defined to be first does not show first. Due to this some users are unable to see the Sub Tab they need to navigate to.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into Siebel
2. Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts
3. Drill down on Administrator record
4. Take note of the order of the Tabs for the PreCall Tab
Portal | marketing Comm | Rx Trend | Rx Trend By Plan | Rx Trend and Formulary
5. Navigate to Administration - Application
6. Navigate to Responsibilities > Tab Order
7. Choose Siebel Responsibility > Siebel Financial Application > Contact
8. Change the Order for "Marketing Comm" and "Rx Trend By Plan" swap the numbers for Contact List
9. Clear cache and log out
10. Log into Siebel
11. Navigate to Contact > All Contacts
12. Drill down on Administrator record.
13. Click on PreCall tab
14. Notice that the order has not changed for "Marketing Comm" and "Rx Trend By Plan"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms