Open UI - Opening Viewbar Combo Boxes Breaks Navigation
(Doc ID 2007953.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce (using mouse):
1) Click on one of the view bar combo boxes to open it up. The issue occurs at all 4 levels so it doesn't matter if it's the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th level viewbar combo box.
2) Move the mouse over the combo box WITHOUT SELECTING an option
3) Click elsewhere in the application (e.g. white space) to close the combo box
4) Click another tab in the viewbar (e.g. Cases)
5) Expected: Cases screen would be shown
6) Actual: whatever option was the last highlighted option in the combo box is selected instead of the clicked tab
Steps to reproduce for a JAWS user (i.e. using keyboard only):
1) From the Home Screen - Press Ctrl+Shift+T, shift+Tab, Right Arrow Twice, Press Enter to activate the Contact Screen Tab
2) Press Ctrl+shift+T, Tab 2 times to 1st level view bar combo box
3) curser down through options
4) Press escape
5) tab or navigate away from this region
6) Expected: Selection from the combo box for 1st level view would not be selected and the screen should remain unchanged
7) Actual: The screen refreshes to the last selection JAWS read in the combo box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document