SmartScript Controls Do Not Display In OpenUI
(Doc ID 2009993.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Siebel SmartScript - Version 126.96.36.199 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 SIA  version, SmartScript
SmartScripts run from Forms Library do not display correctly. This only happens in OpenUI in the HI application they work correctly, but SmartScript should run when launched from Forms Library.
How to reproduce:
1. Go to: Site Map --> Administration - SmartScript --> Script
2. Select the SnartScript named "TAS Coach SmartScript"
3. Set the field "type" to "Employee Self-Service"
4. Go to: Site Map --> Help Desk --> Forms Library
5. Launch the "TAS Coach SmartScript"
The application will not display the SmartScript Answer and Question controls.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document