Last updated on JULY 13, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 8.1.1. and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PDQ created by some web client is not visible to other web clients.
First, here are the conditions.
- Number of MTServers must be two or more.
- Database connection pool is enabled.
- The web client that can't see the PDQ and the web clint that created the PDQ belong to the different MTServer (process). If both belong to the same process, there is no issue.
Here are the steps.
1) Verify at least two processes in the object manager are running, and database connection pooling is enabled.
MinSharedDbConns = 4
MaxSharedDbConns = 5
2) Launch two web clients to initialize both processes.
3) Logout the second web client.
4) Using the first web client, add new PDQ, "*XYZ" on Accounts List - My Accounts. Content of the PDQ does not matter.
5) Login to the third web client. Make sure it connects to the different process from the first one.
6) Navigate to Accounts List - My Accounts. PDQ "*XYZ" is not visible.
7) Launch the fourth web client that connects to the same process as the first one.
8) PDQ "*XYZ" is visible to the fourth web client.
9) To make sure, logout the third web client and login again as the fifth one.
10) On Accounts List - My Accounts, "*XYZ" is still not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms