If BatchValidate Returns with Status = Incomplete There is no Error Message in the Output PropertySet
(Doc ID 2014905.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If BatchValidate returns with status = Incomplete there is no detailed error message in the output propertyset.
- Create a product structure
root product = Test_Root with class relationships r1 and child1 and child2
- Create a sales order and line item with product Test_Root. As there is no cardinality or any other rule, no child item is created
- Change the product definition of Test_Root and add a rule: quantity of r1 must be greater than 0 --> this will violate upper quote line item because at least one child is mandatory
- Goto Administration - Business Service ->Simulator and simulate below
Business Service = Remote Complex Object Instance Service, method = BatchValidate
IntObjName="7.7 Order Entry Integration Object"
ObjId =<header id of the sales order>
RootId=<line item id>
- Run the simulator. The output propertyset will return with property status='Incomplete' and no further error message
Status=Incomplete means that the engine does not have enough information to correct errors. This is true of violations of the minimum quantity where the there is more than one child product that can be used to correct the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!