Siebel AOM Crashes If The CTI Session Is Disconnected While NotReady Popup Is Open
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CTI - Version 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel version 126.96.36.199.9
Siebel OM crashes if the CTI session is disconnected while NotReady popup is opened
We are getting Siebel OM crashes by following these steps:
1. Login to Siebel with a CTI enabled user
2. Login to CTI
3. Open the NotReady selection popup by pressing the NotReady button on the CTI toolbar
4. Create a disconnection scenario between the CTI Toolbar and the Siebel server (can be done by disabling the network temporarily or by letting the workstation enter sleep/standby mode)
5. Make sure you get something like:
HF37XH_38797326[02/09/2015 17:32:26]:INFO:About to invoke ShellUIExit because it has been 120 seconds since the last successful push message sent to browser. This exceeds the ChannelCleanupTimer value 60 seconds. Browser is most likely frozen. AccumulatedTime=0, CmdTime=0
HF37XH_38797326[02/09/2015 17:32:26]:INFO:ResetAgentActiveInfo ok
SComm[02/09/2015 17:32:26]:INFO:User HF37XH_dnB, key 71e2ab70|54d8df76|88b2c18 exited.
6. After the log message above press OK to select a NotReady Reason.
7. Siebel will crash
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms