Hospitality: Reprice Throws Wrong Field Values Error Under Event Orders (SBL-UIF-00299) (SBL-DAT-00225)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Hospitality - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] to 220.127.116.11.5 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Currency: Jan 10, 2017 ***
When users click the Reprice button on the Event Orders, an error displays.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Launch the Hospitality Open UI application using HOSADMIN / HOSADMIN on the Sample database.
2. Go to Orders > Event Orders:
Perform a query in All Event Orders across Organizations.
3. Select an Event Order with multiple Functions:
Order #= 130258-2199753
4. Go to a Function that has multiple Line Items:
Function= Keynote Address
17" TV, List Price=$200.00
SXGA 3300 Lumens LCD Projector, List Price=$250.00
Small Category, Product Type=Category, List Price=$2.00
5. In Columns Displayed, expose the "Grouping" column.
6. Make sure Products (Items) are assigned different Groupings.
7. Press the Reprice button.
Error: Column FCST_QTY_FLG in table S_ORDERITM_TNTX cannot be null.
8. Press Undo to remove Error Message.
9. Check Forecast Qty column, ensuring a value exists.
10. Press the Reprice button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms