Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Orders - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] and later
Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11  version, Order Management
Attribute with No Save Property is getting added via Bulk Request
Attribute with No Save Property should not be added via Bulk Request
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two attributes and release the same.
2. Create a Product class (Test Class) and associate these two attributes to
3. Create a product (Test Prod) and associate the class to it.
4. In the UI Properties, add the NoSave attribute to Test Attr1 attribute and
release the same.
5. The product structure should be similar to the one below.
Test Prod (Test Class)
|-Test Attr1(NoSave = `Y')
6. Create one more product Test CP and add this Test Attr1 to it.
7. Associate Test Prod as child product of Test CP.
8. Create a relation under Test CP with Product Test Prod as Child.
9. Keep the cardinality of the Test Prod as 0.(i.e. Test CP can exist
10. Add Test CP as line item for a new Sales Order.
11. Create an order under any Account and add the Test CP to it. Submit the
12. In the order attributes, only Test Attr2 will be added.
13. Navigate to the Bulk Request Screen.
14. Create an Action Set (Bulk Request->Action Set) by populating the below
And other details
15. Create an Instance (Bulk Request->Action Set-> Instance) by populating
the below values
Product Name(i.e Test CP)
16. Create the corresponding actions(Bulk Request->Action Set-> Actions) by
populating the below values
Base Product(i.e Test CP)
Product Path(i.e mention the relationship between Test CP and Test
Component Product(i.e: Test Prod)
17. Click on Submit Button.
13. No Save Attribute is getting added via bulk request.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot make use of Attribute No Save Functionality
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms